Dub Aura worked with some of NY’s greatest on his latest arrival.
“I spent all of my life in Harlem,” the rising star revealed to HipHopDX during a sitdown ahead of his album’s arrival. “It taught me about flamboyance, hustling and confidence. It pushed me to focus on my intentions, which is to be who I am authentically at all times.”
For Dub, music is more than just a career – it’s a form of therapy. “When I was younger hanging out and doing cyphers with A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, Teyana Taylor and others, I was writing raps that I thought the people would like. Now it’s become a form of therapy,” he shared.
“I speak what’s real to me. I speak with intention, I speak knowing where I’m going and where I see myself. I understand you can’t rap forever, so when someone looks back at your discography, what are you really saying?”
Stream This One Is On Me on Spotify or Apple Music below, and let us know what your favourite feature is in the comment section.
1. Rap Royalty (Narration By Dapper Dan)
3. New Ways (feat. Jim Jones)
4. The Anthem
5. Ain’t A Thing (feat. Remo the Hitmaker)
6. Meech For President (feat. Dave East)
7. I Don’t Like You (feat. Lady London, Justin Aura, & TM)
8. Baccarat Aroma
9. I Need You
10. The Compound (feat. Justin Aura, TM, & Grand)
11. Mass On Sunday
12. Fly Forever (feat. Kalipop)